- Policy Info
Altera Alpaca Performance Socks Prevail Medium Weight 12" OTC Sock (Dark Grey) #60207020
The Altera Alpaca Prevail 12" OTC Sock is a medium weight performance sock. It is the choice for the sportsman and sportswoman in all of us. This sock has premium terry loop construction throughout the entire sock, a reinforced heel and toe and built-in arch support. If you are in the most extreme conditions, you will want the Prevail Sock on your feet. This is the choice sock for those that use taller boots for hiking, hunting or even skiing.
- Moisture Wicking: Alpaca's hollow core fiber wicks moisture away from feet offering supreme comfort.
- Thermal Regulation: Alpaca's superior hollow core fiber insulation is warm in cool weather and cool in warmer weather. This helps regulate body temperature regardless of the weather conditions, even when wet.
- Silver Infusion Technology: Alpaca fiber is blended with yarn infused with precious metals for naturally odor free and antimicrobial comfort
- Hypoallergenic: Alpaca fiber is free of lanolin, which people can be allergic to, and can be processed without the need for high temperatures or harsh chemicals in washing.
- Soft: Alpaca fiber is naturally soft to the touch because it is several microns smaller in diameter than wool, giving its silky characteristic.
- Flame Resistant: Alpaca fiber is flame resistant, meeting the standards of the US Consumer Product Safety Commission's rigid testing specifications as a Class-1 fiber for use in clothing.
- Origin: Made in the U.S.A.
- Color: Dark Grey
- Care Instructions: Machine wash in warm water on gentle cycle with socks inside-out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low or hang dry. Do not dry clean.
- Material: 39% Alpaca, 28% Poly, 17% Nylon, 15% Nylon Silver, 1% Spandex