- Policy Info
Altera Alpaca Performance Socks Conquer Light Weight 12in OTC Sock (Black) #50107014The Altera Alpaca Conquer is our lightest weight sock. The Conquer OTC sock has 12" upper above the heel with terry loop only on the sole. The Conquer sock has a reinforced heel and toe with arch support. Dedicated to those in the military, search and rescue and forest service, the Conquer can handle anything. The Conquer sock is excellent for everyday wear.
- Moisture Wicking: Alpaca's hollow core fiber wicks moisture away from feet offering supreme comfort.
- Thermal Regulation: Alpaca's superior hollow core fiber insulation is warm in cool weather and cool in warmer weather. This helps regulate body temperature regardless of the weather conditions, even when wet.
- Silver Infusion Technology: Alpaca fiber is blended with yarn infused with precious metals for naturally odor free and antimicrobial comfort
- Hypoallergenic: Alpaca fiber is free of lanolin, which people can be allergic to, and can be processed without the need for high temperatures or harsh chemicals in washing.
- Soft: Alpaca fiber is naturally soft to the touch because it is several microns smaller in diameter than wool, giving its silky characteristic.
- Flame Resistant: Alpaca fiber is flame resistant, meeting the standards of the US Consumer Product Safety Commission's rigid testing specifications as a Class-1 fiber for use in clothing.
- Origin: Made in the U.S.A.
- Color: Black
- Care Instructions: Machine wash in warm water on gentle cycle with socks inside-out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low or hang dry. Do not dry clean.
- Material: 63% Alpaca, 30% Nylon, 6% Spandex, 1% Silver