Muck Boots Women's Woody Max Cold Conditions Hunting Boot
The Original Muck Boot Companyâ„¢ story began in 1999 with the sole purpose of building the most comfortable, high performance footwear on the market. The need for a more comfortable boot for use in messy and tough conditions led to the design of The Original Muck Boot Companyâ„¢ brand footwear.
Every boot in the line is expected to deliver the same 100% waterproof quality and comfort that inspired the original footwear. In just a few years, the line has grown to nearly 40 styles of rubber and leather footwear, all designed to tackle tough conditions in work, agriculture, lawn and garden, outdoor sporting, equine and pet care markets.
Today, the MUCK BOOTâ„¢ brand defines a standard of comfort and quality that goes beyond the expectations of customers around the country. Quickly establishing a strong and loyal customer base, the brand has become one of the fastest growing lines in the waterproof footwear market.
The Women's Woody Max boot features:
- 100% Waterproof CR-Foam Bootie Construction
- Breathable Airmesh Lining
- Removable 6mm Nitracel Eva Sock Liner
- Natural Rubber Upper Overlays
- Hands Free Easy On/Easy Off
- Easy Clean up
- Specifically designed for women, provides ultimate fit and comfort
- Fleece lining
- Stretch-fit topline binding snugs calf to keep warmth in and cold out
- 5mm CR flex-foam bootie with four-way stretch nylon, 100% waterproof, lightweight and flexible
- New Mossy Oak Break-UpÂ® Camo
- Rugged, durable, two-color MS2 molded rubber outsole is contoured to fit a womanâ€™s foot
- Additional achilles overlay for added protection
- 2mm thermal foam underlay added to the instep area for additional warmth
- EVA molded midsole with contoured footbed (internal)
- Reinforced toe
- Added toe protection with a wrap-up bumper
- Comfort range of -40ÂºF to 60ÂºF
How are Muck Bootsâ„¢ sized?
- Muck Bootsâ„¢ are made to standard US sizes for men and women (unisex sizing).
- Boots are available in "whole sizes" only.
- Customers should simply select Muck Bootâ„¢ products based on their standard "athletic" shoe size. Check the size label inside your most recent pair of athletic shoes prior to ordering or purchasing a pair of Muck Bootsâ„¢.
- Best fit can be achieved by wearing a medium-weight athletic sock. For use with ski socks, fleece or heavy wool socks, select the next size up. Orthotics and molded sockliners can be used with Muck Bootsâ„¢.