Muck Boots Rover II Youth Hunting Boot
The Original Muck Boot Company™ story began in 1999 with the sole purpose of building the most comfortable, high performance footwear on the market. The need for a more comfortable boot for use in messy and tough conditions led to the design of The Original Muck Boot Company™ brand footwear.
Every boot in the line is expected to deliver the same 100% waterproof quality and comfort that inspired the original footwear. In just a few years, the line has grown to nearly 40 styles of rubber and leather footwear, all designed to tackle tough conditions in work, agriculture, lawn and garden, outdoor sporting, equine and pet care markets.
Today, the MUCK BOOT™ brand defines a standard of comfort and quality that goes beyond the expectations of customers around the country. Quickly establishing a strong and loyal customer base, the brand has become one of the fastest growing lines in the waterproof footwear market.
The Rover II boot features:
- Stretch-fit topline binding snugs calf to keep warmth in and cold out
- 5mm CR flex-foam bootie with four-way stretch nylon, 100% waterproof, lightweight and flexible
- Mossy Oak Break-Up® Camo
- Diamond tread self cleaning outsole wraps the entire perimeter for maximum protection and stability
- Added toe protection with a wrap-up bumper
- Easy Clean Up
- Height 10.25"
- Comfort range of sub-freezing to 70ºF
How are Muck Boots™ sized?
- Muck Boots™ are made to standard US sizes for men and women (unisex sizing).
- Boots are available in "whole sizes" only.
- Customers should simply select Muck Boot™ products based on their standard "athletic" shoe size. Check the size label inside your most recent pair of athletic shoes prior to ordering or purchasing a pair of Muck Boots™.
- Best fit can be achieved by wearing a medium-weight athletic sock. For use with ski socks, fleece or heavy wool socks, select the next size up. Orthotics and molded sockliners can be used with Muck Boots™.
- See sizing chart image