- Policy Info
The Original Muck Boot Company™ story began in 1999 with the sole purpose of building the most comfortable, high performance footwear on the market. The need for a more comfortable boot for use in messy and tough conditions led to the design of The Original Muck Boot Company™ brand footwear.
The Arctic Pro boot features:
- Fully insulated with 8mm Neoprene. This provides the optimal warmth, comfort, and waterproofing that you expect from a Muck Boot.
- A fleece liner is added to keep your feet warm in down to -60 degrees
- 2mm of thermal foam underlay added to the the instep area for additional warmth.
- The stretch-fit topline binding is snug around the calf to keep warmth in and cold out
- The seamless construction allows for easy cleaning with the simple spray of the hose
- Double reinforcement in the instep, heel and achilles area where you need it most.
- EVA midsole cushions with every step
- Our specially designed Bob-Tracker outsole is molded to be rugged, aggressive and durable.
- Color: Mossy Oak
- Comfort range of -60ºF to 40ºF
How are Muck Boots™ sized?
- Please reference sizing chart in item images
- Muck Boots™ are made to standard US sizes for men and women (unisex sizing).
- Boots are available in "whole sizes" only.
- Customers should simply select Muck Boot™ products based on their standard "athletic" shoe size. Check the size label inside your most recent pair of athletic shoes prior to ordering or purchasing a pair of Muck Boots™.
- Best fit can be achieved by wearing a medium-weight athletic sock. For use with ski socks, fleece or heavy wool socks, select the next size up. Orthotics and molded sockliners can be used with Muck Boots™.