- Policy Info
Hoyt VTM 31 HBX Pro 70lbs 29" Right Hand (Realtree Edge) Compound Bow #1165086
Rugged, compact and smoother than a fresh jar of Skippy. VTM 31 sets the bar for maneuverability in tight spots with In-Line™ compatible accessories. Traditional accessories always run the risk of introducing more vibration, noise or even rattles. With Hoyt’s In-Line System, our already incredibly quiet bows get even quieter when accessorized. You read that right. Tested in our sound lab, the VTM 31 with In-Line accessories was 11% quieter than without accessories. The highly effective Holeshot™ V2 string silencer is now even better - killing even more noise and vibration than before. And we aren’t talking about a small difference that only our testing sensors could pick up. It’s a noticeable and obvious difference to the shooter. Using integrated riser mounts, accessories lock-down with zero tolerance and work together as a system – streamlining your bow for the ultimate shot experience.
*This bow comes with the #3 Module (28.5" to 30" draw length range) and is set at 29"
- HBX PRO™ CAMS - Two different modules optimize speed and energy in your draw length.
- IN-LINE™ SYSTEM - In-Line picatinny sight rail, Integrate™ rest mount, and optimized quiver mount location.
- VITALPOINT™ GRIP - New grip angle decreases negative input from your palm for better hold and accuracy.
- SHORT STOP™ STABILIZER & SL SIDEBAR MOUNT™ - Proven, compact stabilizer located front of center with a lower center of gravity.
- DROP CORD SLOT - designed to keep your setup clean and tangle free.
- FPS (ATA): 342
- Axle-to-Axle: 30 5/8"
- Brace Height: 6"
- Mass Weight: 4.6lbs
- Cam: HBX Pro, #3 Module installed
- Draw Length Range: 28.5"-30"
- Draw Weight Range: 60-70lbs
- Finish: Realtree Edge