- Policy Info
Garrett ACE 150 Enhanced Metal Detector 1138070
Even though the ACE 150 does not have an electronic Pinpoint Mode, it is still simple to find the location of a target. As you pass over a target with the 150, the audible signal will be made at the trailing edge of the coil. In other words, if you are moving your searchcoil over a target from left to right, you will hear the target signal when the left edge of the coil is over the target. Likewise, when moving the coil from right to left, you'll hear the signal when the right edge of the coil is over the target. Now that you've passed the searchcoil over the target from the left and right, turn 90Â° to the target and scan again, using the same method. The target will be located in the center of the imaginary "+" you created when scanning as shown.
- Coin Depth Indicator to determine target depth
- Low Battery Indicator: icon remains on when batteries become weak
- Headphone Jack: quarter-inch (1/4") size
- Interchangeable ACE series searchcoils: are available
- Large LCD Screen with easy-to-read Target ID Legend
- Pushbutton Controls: with One-Touch operation
- 3-piece Travel/Storage: disassembles to 24"
- Adjustable Arm Cuff
- All Metal (Zero)